This Conference aims to promote Agriculture & Fisheries in Asia-Pacific region by:
- Empowering academics, researchers and professionals to build collaborative networks
- Creating the largest platform at Asia-Pacific level for innovative ideas and approaches to practice, policy and research that encourage further collaborations across multiple time zones
- Inspiring setting to start new research, strategies, best practices and innovation.
- Interactive networking and knowledge exchange forum at the international level to identify, discuss and troubleshoot issues across a range of disciplines and sectors
- Supporting and nurturing the next generation of multidisciplinary researchers
- Engaging global and diverse voices, ideas, vision ,initiatives and actions across multiple time zones
- Strengthen and transform the global effort and influence decision making
- Building multidisciplinary networks to promote humanities and social sciences at global level.
AgriFish2018 delegates will be better prepared to:
- Identify challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps
- Explore the current status of public health evidence, research, policy and practice
- Effective evidence-based education programs and health promotion practices
- Evaluate strategies for knowledge & skill translation
- Develop and access a network of colleagues and partners for initiating or expanding initiatives