( Forward your abstract to : firstname.lastname@example.org )
If you wish to participate in this conference as a paper presenter, you have to submit an abstract for approval. The abstract should be a summary of a research and is expected to meet the academic standards. Apart from that, you should send a biography along with your abstract.
Please Prepare Your Abstract in the Following Format:
- Title of paper – Bold
- Names of Author(s) : First author’s First Name, First Author Last Name1; Second author’s First name, second author’s Last Name2; and so on
- Name of the university or place of work: 1Department, Organization, Country
2Department, Organization, Country
- Contact details of the Author(s): email addresses: (1) Academic (2) Private
- Keywords: Three to four (3-4 words)
- Theme/Session: your presentation preferences
- Presentation preference: Oral / Poster/ Virtual
- Text : Font & size : Times New Roman font, size 11, Single paragraph
- Line Space : Single space
- Word count: 225 words excluding Title, names and keywords
Useful Information to Prepare Your Abstract
- Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail as an attachment in Word format.
- The limit is one abstract submission per registered author/presenter.
Name or save your abstract indicating your name: e.g. De Silva_Ajith_abstract.doc
Send your biography (no more than 50 words) with your abstract
The language of the abstract is English
Abstracts should be based on any of the areas listed in this website as sessions/topics
Abbreviations should be defined at the first time they appear in your text before being used as an abbreviation. E.g.: Food & Agricultural Organization (FAO).
- Do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
Avoid complex mathematical formulas, footnotes, end notes, references etc. in your abstract.
Do not include tables, charts or other graphics in your abstract.
Please submit your biography in the following format:
- Title /Last Name/ First Name: (E.g.- Dr. Smith, John)
- 2. Present Position/Department/Organization/City/Country:
(E.g.-1. Associate Professor, Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Arts and Culture, Institute of Human Develop and Training, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
(E.g.-2. Senior Research Assistant, Institute of Human Develop and Training, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Biography (maximum of 70 words):
Write a brief note about yourself including your nationality, employment, education background, affiliations and your accomplishments etc.
After Submission of Your Abstract
1) Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be sent to you via e-mail
2) The conference committee reserves the right to decide on the acceptance/rejection of the abstract and the method of presentation
3) By submitting an abstract you grant permission to the organizers to publish the abstract in print or in electronic formats.
4) The invitation to submit an abstract or the acceptance of an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation, registration fee or any other costs.
5) Payment of registration fees is necessary to participate or to present at the Conference or to publish your abstract in the conference book
Forward your abstract to : email@example.com