Call For Papers
“System & Technology, Traditional knowledge & Sustainability “
AgriFish2018 is the premier forum for the presentation of new trends, advances and research results in the fields of Agriculture, Animal Sciences, Fisheries and Aqua Culture. It will bring together leading academics, scientists and researchers from around the world.
AgriFish2018 accepts the following types of submissions:
• Abstracts, Research Papers, Student Papers, Case Studies
• Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to initiate discussion.
• Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research
• Video or any digital contents related to the conference themes
Proposals are accepted as long as speaker time is available or by November 15 2018 at latest. All submissions will be reviewed and acceptance or rejections is based on many factors including relevance to the conference themes. Notification on acceptance will be forwarded within 5 days after the submissions.
CONFERENCE THEMES ( Fisheries)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Management
- Economics of Recreational Fisheries and Tourism
- Ecosystem-based Management and Integrated Assessments
- Fishery Governance, Policy and Management
- Inland Fishers & Community
- Marine Protected Areas & issues
- Small-scale and Developing Country Fisheries
- Management Challenges of a Changing Environment.
CONFERENCE THEMES ( Agriculture)
- Resilience Communities
- Agriculture, forestry and natural resources.
- Climate change Adaptation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- food and nutritional security
- soil degradation and loss
- fresh water concerns
- declining biodiversity
- Agricultural Systems & Technology
- Traditional Knowledge
In this context we hope that this conference will stimulate discussions and debates and allows for the flow and exchange of knowledge and ideas thereby creating a unique resource and point of reference in this field. This will be an interactive conference underpinned by working group sessions.